translate

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Acupuncture

Ellen Says:- I have been receiving Acupuncture treatments for carpal tunnel syndrome to my right wrist. I was diagnosed by my doctor and my aliment was confirmed by the typical tests. I have no nerve damage. At present, my doctor can only offer drugs . Since I have no evidence of nerve damage, my therapist believes carpal tunnel is treatable. So I turned to acupuncture for cure.

Visiting an acupuncturist can be like going to a new place for the first time. Its an experience somewhat different from what i used to during a visit to other health care providers. Acupuncture also use for the treatment of back pain, headache, migraine, and sports injuries. However, acupuncture provides me more than pain relief.

I would recommend acupuncture as a very real and effective treatment for anyone suffering from carpal tunnel. I can't believe I played 'hero' with myself for so long, and am so glad I decided to pay the acupuncturist for a cure. It really did make my life better!

Right now a friend of mine also try the Acupuncture Corona from her place. In her mid-thirties she developed a painful lower back condition. Basically, it's a vertebra out of place (in her case due to weak tissue at childbirth),which causes intense pain along and up from the lower back when standing, walking, running, or doing almost anything.Orthodox medicine offered her a major spinal fusion operation, with no guarantee of success. With days to go before the operation she decided to cancel and instead she also turned to acupuncturist when she learned about it from me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...