translate

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

night of fun

Alberto says: My first ever experience to celebrate the night of the Halloween was a surprising, unique but exciting night of walk with the Halloween revelry at Hollywood boulevard.

The night of walk started as early as 9:00Pm and until the wee hours of the morning but I only sustained my walk with all kinds of eerie and weird costume characters up to 2:00AM

I also had a chance to walk on the walk of fame with the Hollywood stars.

Photos would reveal how highly spirited I was that night of October 31 when I walked with the famous heroes and heroines, fairies and goblins  and  weird outer space creatures, the famous werewolves of the New Moon movie and with a score of  the living dead and zombies personified as well.

My experience of Halloween night at the famous Hollywood Boulevard in LA was a remarkable and unusual from my  years of Halloween observance in the four confines of my former community's cloister.









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...