translate

Friday, October 29, 2010

Log bed

Ellen Says: I always fond of classic look in every furniture. No wonder that I really love to have stunning pieces of log beds in our house. How I wish I could have even one this year.

Since master bedroom is my hubby and I special place, special attention should be given while furnishing it.Getting the right furniture such as log bed will surely love by my hubby. Of course the most important thing that I always consider is comfort. After a long day at work, we wanted to unwind in our own personal space. No wonder that our most fave room is our bedroom, because we can temporarily forget our worries by relaxing in our bedroom. So getting the right bedroom furniture is very important.

Our bedroom is like a private heaven, a space which belongs to me and my hubby wherein we can relax after tiring day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...