translate

Thursday, October 7, 2010

effective diet

Gbex says: My buddy and blog-partner Alberto sent me his latest photos which were taken just this past September and I was so shocked to see how he gained so much weight!

"My goodness Alberto, I know that you have been having so much fun out there with new acquaintances and newfound friends but let me just tell you that you have bloated yourself out so much so that you have lost your youthful-looking aura", I blurted out in my email to him the other night.

True to his words that he had started his breakthrough with a new kind of diet which he calls as the HCG Diet, I was convinced that he will soon get himself back to his old well-defined body and well-toned muscles.

I am also positive that this diet which he has started with will give the optimum result and in no time at all will make Lawrence the same old guy I knew months ago before he flew to the United States.

Good luck to you my friend with your new dieting steps and rest assured that with HCG diet, you will restore the lost well-trimmed body that you used to have.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...