translate

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ceramic rice cooker

Ellen Says::-Rice is such an important part of our dishes. Using a rice cooker to prepare rice for my family is as simple as adding rice along with the appropriate amount of water and pressing a button to turn on the cooker. Approximately, twenty minutes later the smell of freshly cooked rice will fill my kitchen and I'll be able to spoon the prepared grain onto clean dinner plates. However, if I am not ready to serve it, the rice cooker will hold my perfectly cooked rice at the appropriate temperature until I'm ready. No more waiting for the rice to boil and watching the pan every minute to make sure the water doesn't boil over.

I always thank my mom for teaching me how to use a ceramic rice cooker when I am a newly wed. Up to now I can truly feel the great advantage of having one. Using a rice cooker to prepare rice and grains for meals can be a real labor saver and will allow you to prepare hot and healthy meals your family will appreciate. It's an appliance you'll definitely put to good use. With a little experimentation, I can cook a variety of grains, grits, or even risotto with less hassle than cooking it on a stovetop.

Well,if you want to prepare healthy meals that feature rice, here's why you should consider using a rice cooker.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...