translate

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Love the freebies

Ellen Says: Nothing can make me feel better than watching a movie. Now this is a bit of an exaggeration, but it is a wonderful hobby to have. Something that always gets me is the way that a film can change me and make me percieve the world differently. It's true, not all films will totally change me as a person but there have been a few that have touched me in a startling and deep way.

Recently I discovered the inetvideo site. By just subscribing to their blog and commenting to them often I won Blu-ray movies. Really love the freebies. With it, I have seen so many movies, quality movies, than I can name. The wonderful thing about inetvideos, I get movies that I know will be good. I look towards movie as not only a form of entertainment, but a way to look at the world in a different light. I don't know if there is a single movie that I have seen that I have not learned something from. Every movie has a meaning and every filmmaker wants to see what they see, feel what they feel.

However, I know that not everybody looks at movies this way. But I encourage everyone that the next time they see a movie to think about the importance of the movie to our own lives. Learn to be an active viewer, not a passive one. Being a passive viewer will get you nowhere; being active will enlighten you to an unexpected level.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...