translate

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

make way for naturopathy

Gbex says: My cousin Cheryl who lives in Arizona emailed me one Saturday and told me that she was currently studying at a school nearby the locality of her place. What was interesting with her email content was the news about her getting enrolled in a kind of school where the main pursuit is about holistic medicine and natural or naturopathic medicine.

Well, if I remember it right, she told me that Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine (SCNM), where she is currently enrolled in, is an alternative medicine school which is located in Arizona and is offering courses in natural medicine and holistic health. That was so interesting to know because I was once a student, too,   in a school offering related courses that were focused on the pursuit of alternative medicine. The only thing was that I had to drop myself from that school because of domestic priorities, you know, I got married, etc, etc.

Naturopathy which is also known as Naturopathic medicine or natural medicine is such an alternative medical system that focuses on natural remedies and the body's vital ability to heal and maintain itself.

It is in the goal and mission statement of such a naturopathic college to absolutely give focus on holistic approach and minimal use of surgery and drugs.

Cheryl told me further in her email that her school offers such a great opportunity for its students to explore the so many activities leading to the pursuit of Naturopathy.

Well, she also mentioned that naturopathy, as offered by her school, is further defined as an  alternative medicine that is  so comprised  of many different treatments with varying degrees of  acceptance by the medical world..

Of course, this breakthrough in the medical world is such a great contribution and has  been considered as one of the best and  appropriate means of putting a combat with an illnesses or diseases of today.
Well, my cousin ended her email by requesting me to inform my other friends to go online and try to visit her school's website for more of informations about the rudiments of getting into its program. Why don't you try it my friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...