translate

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

the benefits of self- storage

Alberto says: Storage Barking became my refuge when I moved from New Mexico to California. My story went like this: When I moved in Panorama city as my work required me to live nearby it for transport accessibility, I acquired a real nice spic-and-span fully-furnished studio type kind of apartment near Van Nuys Blvd in Los Angeles.

My story went like this: Because the pad I was to rent was fully-furnished, I had a real problem where to store my personal belonging and so, I needed to rent a self-storage space in order for me to accomodate my personal belongings such as my volumes of textbooks from the seminaries where I studied in years 2008 and 2009, my hoards of winter clothes and jackets as well as thermal leggings due to the kind of climate in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and Indiana, ( remember, I stayed in Indiana for 12 months and 5 months in Pennsylvania because of my seminary studies! ), my study table and sofa bed, too as well as my living room furniture and bedroom furniture. They all needed to find space and there was no way I could fit all these in my newly-acquired studio-type pad except to store them in a self-storage space.

So, this situation required me to avail of the services of a self-storage space so much so that all my extra stuffs could get accommodated without giving me a real trouble where to store them.

Now, with the help of this self-storage space for my stuffs, I don't have to worry about getting the hang of my new lifestyle living in a bachelor's pad with fully furnished amenities from the living room stuffs down to the dining and kitchen. This is my story. This is the story of the benefits of a self-storage space which can be acquired through this online site.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...