translate

Friday, July 23, 2010

Excellent hobby

Lawrence says:- Everyone was talking about snow boarding, and a lot of my peers considered snow boarding an excellent hobby. When they asked if I wanted to attend, I was more than happy to come along and take part.

The next thing I knew I was at the slopes, and I had to let everyone know that I had absolutely no experience of the snowboards whatsoever. They appeared to understand, and everyone was really helpful when it came to explaining how to get started.

The fact is that I also enjoy snow boarding because it is a great social activity for everyone to enjoy. I had just moved to a new area, and snow boarding really gave me an opportunity to get to know people, and is actually the reason why I am friends with the people that I hang around with at the moment.

I'd recommend snowboarding as a great hobby for anyone, particularly those with a passion for extreme sports, or anyone with a sense of adventure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...