translate

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Learning from home

Ellen Says: Do you have stay at home mom depression? If you are feeling overwhelmed at the thought of waking up each day , and you have stopped enjoying your children you have stay at home mom depression.

At one time or another every stay at home mom has their days where they wonder how they will survive; know that you are not alone! Its crucial to recognize when you are a depressed mom , so you can do something about it now! Don't spend another day feeling this way.

Many women face a hard time in their lives when they decide to stop working and become full time moms. I told you this because I felt this before. However things changed when I learned about business online degrees . Online study seems to be the best option for me who are willing to continue further just for earning knowledge. It is the knowledge that matters to me and not the persons from whom I can acquire it.

In this way I can change my lifestyle and let my dreams come true.It gives me the option of paying per course, making it easy to earn my degree at a pace I can afford. Also, because I am learning from home, there is no room and board to pay. In addition, all my reading material is on the web, so there's no need to buy costly textbooks. What great deal for a busy mom like me. I can earn degrees while also attending to everyday lives. I can study whenever it's most convenient for me, in the evening and on weekends. Not to mention that I can do it at my own pace.

Some stay-at-home moms miss the external rewards and accomplishments that a career can bring. Some mothers struggle with the daily routine and feeling “left out” of the modern world. And still other stay-at-home moms feel that they sacrificed everything for their children, only to be left when the kids go off to college or begin their lives away from home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...