translate

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cheap eyeglasses are a reality






Gbex says: In an article published at Examiner dot com I strongly agree with Eric in his story. (http://www.examiner.com/x-28795-Brooklyn-Liberal-Examiner~y2009m11d13-Cheap-eyeglasses-are-a-reality-Check-out-Erics-review-of-Zenni-Optical )

According to Eric's review of Zenni Optical's eyeglasses, he posed a question that says: "When your eyeglasses break or need to be replaced, what do you do?"

"If you're like most people, you go to your optometrist and get a prescription and then you head to an eyeglass store for the actual pair of eyeglasses. And those eyeglasses are really expensive, aren't they?"

Eric is absolutely right because I remember when I was in the USA last year for a business trip, and my eyeglasses broke, I had no choice but to visit a nearby lens crafter eyeglasses store in Cerillos, Sta Fe, NM and I almost fell from where I was seated when the lady told me smilingly that the frame and lens would cost me 450 dollars! can you imagine that? That was ridiculous and totally insane!

Eric continued his testimony by saying: "Even going to an eyeglass store like Lens Crafters or Cohen Fashion Optical over at Kings Plaza can be expensive, with costs exceeding $100 for a single pair of basic glasses. You see my friends, Eric's testimony is not even the worse but mine is. - Imagine me paying almost 2o thousand pesos (Philippine peso) for a pair of eyeglasses? It cost me indeed a fortune....

to quote what Eric said in his article, he says: "However, there is a solution. There is a place with cheap eyeglasses that are just as good as what you'll find elsewhere. The place I'm talking about is Zenni Optical and their prices will blow you away."

There you go my friends- Eric just mentioned the magic words for your eyeglasses: Zenni optical!

What are you waiting for? Go grab your mouse now and go online, and visit Zenni Optical in no time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...