translate

Sunday, July 13, 2008

ADVISORY



Gbex says: To YOU, all my dearest and loyal, faithful friends....For some days, I have been faced with anxiety on who will be my partner in this blog as I really need one.You know- I work almost 20 hours a day in my business, so posting is nearly impossible for me now that my buddy and partner DOm has left me.

In view of this current dilemma, I tried contacting Dom's perennial frend Ellen who is also a veteran blogger and invited her to come up and join me in this blog.

With so much delight and joy, I received her email reply confirming her acceptance of the job as my co-author!

SO, effective today July 14, 2008, Ellen is the co-author of Gbex blog!....
I look forward to a future working with Ellen as I know that she will be a real big help for me in this blog!

Gottfried!

1 comment:

vErAdiK said...

ayun!

good thing ate Ellen is here... and this blog will be alive again! :)

missing u guys...
missing my ate and kuya!

u two take care huh?!

little sis loves u both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...