translate

Sunday, June 1, 2008

reminders...reminders...reminders...(sigh!!!)


On Sun, 6/1/08, Abbot Philip Lawrence, OSB wrote:...
From: Abbot Philip Lawrence, OSB
Subject: Blessings to you!
To: "Dom Lawrence Pilarca"
Date: Sunday, June 1, 2008, 7:10 AM
6/1/08
Dear Dom Lawrence,
Blessings to you! I know that you are still in counseling and that there are times when you need extra rest. On the other hand, I expect you to communicate about that now and not just presume that you can skip things in the community without accountability.

That is not too much to ask of someone who has made a lifetime commitment to the community. If you were a married man, your wife would certainly insist on knowing what was happening and when and why you were not present.

You are not a bachelor happening to live in an apartment house full of monks. So please be in touch when you need to be absent from things. That is not too much to ask of you.
Your brother in the Lord,Abbot Philip
my response email

Dear Fr Abbot,
Greetings and thanks for reminding me, and I truly appreciate your notifying me about it.
The next time when I do my exercises in body-centered trauma and grief processing thru self- desensitization, I will inform you ahead of time.
I deeply apologize for not telling you ahead of time the activity that I needed to do in connection with my on-going processes.
Thanks again, and i love you.
dom lawrence, OSB

Next in Line - After Image

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...