
Dom says: Today, while I was crawling the links of my blogfriends, I was so struck and was taken aback as I came across their posts that really astounded me.
Mind you, I only do this once in a while, that is, if i get so much time left in a day. (A day's life of a monk is always so tied up in his monastic prayers and works that includes his blogging for a cause!...- Paid blogging as what they commonly call it but this monk calls it more relevantly as a blog for a cause)...
As I was browsing my bloglinks, I found some five of them who really got my interest and my awareness on issues that have affected me and my thoughts.
As I was browsing my bloglinks, I found some five of them who really got my interest and my awareness on issues that have affected me and my thoughts.
Let me say, these bloggers are indeed praiseworthy in their own ways of reaching out...Here they are arrange at random:
1. I learned so much from the post of Kuya Rino about this UP padyak project thing, I was so moved as I went on reading his post about the benefits of a bicycle.
2. I was so amused by Jeprock's post on mmm,coffee as it reminded me of my current fancy and appetite of the monastery coffee being served in the early morning after our 4:00AM Vigils prayers of the day.
3. I was so shocked, moved and saddened and very much affected by the news of the death of my Filipino movie actor idol Rudy fernandez. His death strongly reminded me of the death of my sister Cecilia. My heart went to the bereaved family of Rudy Fernandez. I wish to thank my friend Chuva for posting not only one but these series of updates on the death of my idol.
4. When I read this post from my very own ate Liza about soy power, I could not help but to re-assess my kind of food and diet here in the monastery. I guess she gave me a reminder to go back to taking soya as I used to do in the past, but for some other unknown reasons, was stopped. Now, I am bent to take soya again!
5. I was so glad when Vera, my friend and sister in the blogosphere came and dropped some words for me in one of my recent posts and told me that she had a new baby blog! I was so glad she finally decided to patronize blogspot dot com. In her latest post, it strongly motivated me to keep blogging despite the odds and that bloglife must go on,,hurray to my sister Vera!
1. I learned so much from the post of Kuya Rino about this UP padyak project thing, I was so moved as I went on reading his post about the benefits of a bicycle.
2. I was so amused by Jeprock's post on mmm,coffee as it reminded me of my current fancy and appetite of the monastery coffee being served in the early morning after our 4:00AM Vigils prayers of the day.
3. I was so shocked, moved and saddened and very much affected by the news of the death of my Filipino movie actor idol Rudy fernandez. His death strongly reminded me of the death of my sister Cecilia. My heart went to the bereaved family of Rudy Fernandez. I wish to thank my friend Chuva for posting not only one but these series of updates on the death of my idol.
4. When I read this post from my very own ate Liza about soy power, I could not help but to re-assess my kind of food and diet here in the monastery. I guess she gave me a reminder to go back to taking soya as I used to do in the past, but for some other unknown reasons, was stopped. Now, I am bent to take soya again!
5. I was so glad when Vera, my friend and sister in the blogosphere came and dropped some words for me in one of my recent posts and told me that she had a new baby blog! I was so glad she finally decided to patronize blogspot dot com. In her latest post, it strongly motivated me to keep blogging despite the odds and that bloglife must go on,,hurray to my sister Vera!
hey you! my bloglinkfriends, maybe you can do , too, and grab this review- sort-of in your own site..you can also do a review of blogs from your links that you have visited and noted as praiseworthy ones!
2 comments:
This is a good tag. I'll try to do it as soon as I am able. Right now I am in the middle of training in my job. Thanks for featuring me here.
hi kuya dom! eto na po ang nyo ;)
http://mlizcochico.com/?p=677
di ako magaling gumawa ng ganito but i hope i did it right ;) ingat.
Post a Comment