translate

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

the best condos and apartments...



Gbex says: My girlfriend's dad placed an overseas call to me three hours ago and gladly told me if I had any intention to work with him in Chicago, USA.

Well, I was taken aback with what he said since it is always a rare chance to be offered a job by a future father-in-law.
Actually, his work has something to do with rentals of apartments in Chicago and he wanted me to share with his work my expertise in rental management as I graduated in Business Management course.

Well, his offer was indeed very tempting as this would mean that I will be migrating to the US aside from the fact that I wanted so long to come over there to finally be with my girlfriend who has long been away from me for three years already. But of course, and on top of that, I did not envision to just stay and spend my time in a mediocre type of life here in a small provincial city of Naga City.

As we went along with our phone conversation, I learned further that since he is one of the members of a Chicago association management group under the umbrella organization of Chicago Illinois condominium association that runs on a bigger scale, like for instance, managing condo rentals in Chicago, he assured me of a sure job position and should I decide to accept the offer and take the job, then I will be automatically enlisted as an affiliated member of a group in Illinois: the chicago illinois condo association that controls the management of apartments, condos and condo associations in the whole of Illinois.
He also added that in case I accept the job offer, he will station me to be the one who will assist the manager who holds the condo rentals in Chicago that needs an utmost focus and attention as far as making a good rental business is concerned.

I was overwhelmed of his offer because if I finally decide to accept it and take the job, then I will have to abandon the lending business that me and my friend Dom has just recently started.

Well, I guess if you will be in my shoes, you will definitely accept the job offer,am I right?. Well, my guess is as good as yours!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...