
Dom says: Last April, one appointment that was listed in my itinerary in Manila was to pay a visit to the parents of my monkbrother Dom Marcus from Quezon City. I did. And I was lucky to have met his mother, which later in our conversation, I fondly called as Mommy Rose.
I arrived at Dom Marcus' residence at around past 12 o'clock in the afternoon. Dom Marcus' dad was not around as he was in his office, so it was me and his mom who did spend time exchanging pleasures.

She is a wife of a retired judge and is currently working as the member of the Board of Directors of a series of hotels in Metro Manila like City State Tower Hotels and Cherry Blossom Hotels.
I arrived at Dom Marcus' residence at around past 12 o'clock in the afternoon. Dom Marcus' dad was not around as he was in his office, so it was me and his mom who did spend time exchanging pleasures.
I learned further in the course of our conversation that mommy Rose and daddy Pete will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary in July. So, it was just fitting and proper for me to greet them an advanced golden wedding anniversary!

No comments:
Post a Comment