
Lawrence says: In the past week- I have been exposed to the emotional wrecking condition of my mom, who was confined a week ago for excruciating pains which were brought about by the dis-aligned metal bar that was embedded in her pelvic bone last january when she fell and broke it.
For the last 35 days, my mom sufferred an excruciating pain which we could not found whatthe cause was. All we knew wat that it was coming from her recuperation.
For the last 35 days, my mom sufferred an excruciating pain which we could not found whatthe cause was. All we knew wat that it was coming from her recuperation.
We never did realize that the pain was so horribly affecting her whole body system, until I came across Wade Grindle and his very good explanations about pain management gave me a very good insight about how pain should be managed.
The detailed explanations of Dr. Wade offered me so much information and guidance on pain management. Now, with the knowledge I got from the explanations from Dr Wade, I will be able to manage the pains that my mom is experiencing right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment