
Dom says: I feel that there are butterflies in my stomach everytime I think about my going solo in managing the gifsthoppe of my community.
Sr kateri, the one who used to manage our giftshop will not be reporting for work anymore as she is helping the rest of her community members who are already busy with the relocation of their monastery furnitures and fixtures from their house Cloister to their new location in Gobernador, Farmington NM.
Because of Sr Kateri's going away, I was left behind flatfooted as I did not know some of the regular daily works that she has left for me to do. But at least, there is one work that I considered doing so easy, simply because I have been exposed to doing it and that work has something to do with personalized gifts in the giftshop.
Where did I learn the rudiments of this expertise? Well, there is an online store where I got brilliant ideas on personalizing gift ideas for our giftshoppe.
This site that I am referring to, has personalized childrens books and Christian childrens books, personalized kids songs and Christian kids songs, photo personalized dvd for kids, and many other kinds of personalized gifts for kids.
And as former educator who had been involved and exposed with children of all walks of life, I strongly believe that educating children is attained through the process of personalization.
And as former educator who had been involved and exposed with children of all walks of life, I strongly believe that educating children is attained through the process of personalization.
Well, the reality is that, kids learn faster once they are exposed in an actual learning process that involves themselves.
This site just fits to a T when it comes to children's personalized articles and products. It has personalized childrens books or Christian childrens book, that will surely sustain parents excitement once they see their kids getting so gladly surprised upon seeing themselves or finding out that they are the subjects of the story.
On the other hand, the site has its great offering of personalized music Cds in which kids will surely feel themselves on high heavens once they hear their own name mentioned in the songs being sung on professionally recorded personalized kids songs or gospel music CDs.
Likewise, the site offers personalized movies where kids, to their great amazement, view themselves in an actual “Spiderman” or ”Dora the Explorer” photo personalized dvd for kids.
In addition to that, the site offers, in addition to their standard stories, brand name products such as Sesame Street, Disney Princesses, Veggie Tales, Care Bears and many more.
Indeed, this site has permeated technology to let children become participants in the story, video or game and not just readers, or viewers.
Likewise, the site offers personalized movies where kids, to their great amazement, view themselves in an actual “Spiderman” or ”Dora the Explorer” photo personalized dvd for kids.
In addition to that, the site offers, in addition to their standard stories, brand name products such as Sesame Street, Disney Princesses, Veggie Tales, Care Bears and many more.
Indeed, this site has permeated technology to let children become participants in the story, video or game and not just readers, or viewers.
Check this site now before your kid's birthday celebration fills your mind with so many preparations. Mind you, all of their products are educational, imaginative, and filled with so much fun. Such a winning combination that no other site has ever achieved!

No comments:
Post a Comment