
Dom says: It is a resounding fact: There is a world-wide recession...And that as far as I am concerned who lives in a foreign country like the USA, I am resoundly and is painfully experiencing it!!!!
Sad to say that even the giants here in the world of economy has long been suffering from economic crisis, not only the Southeast Asian countries where the Philippines, my native country belongs, but as well as all the countries of the world, are experiencing the difficult times in their respective economy.
So, it is but a must for everybody, Dollar earners or Pound earners, or just even the average Peso earners, to see to it that their earnings are wisely spent in wise spendings.
The crisis is here to stay! So I strongly advise you, my dear friends, to really give a tight spending of you hard-earned pennies!
No comments:
Post a Comment