Gbex says: Remember what I told you about this favorite aunt of mine who asked me to re-install her house with new lighting for her wedding anniversary celebration in the early part of June? I guess you still remember my story about her.
Yeah, she is, right now, in L.A., California with her husband doing a holiday-business trip. She phoned me yesterday just to ask for my second opinion before she submitted herself for a Lasik surgery. Well, I told her to go with it as it was necessary and essential in her forthcoming BIG day.
She explained a bit to me that one of the most famous medical procedure to correct vision is with a surgery called LASIK , which uses a laser to change the curvature of the cornea of the eye.
LASIK has become the procedure of choice for almost all patients with eye problems because they recover quickly and have fewer side effects and complications than with other methods of vision correction.
They say that most LASIK patients who underwent the procedure notice a significant improvement in their vision soon after surgery because LASIK removes tissue within the cornea to correct the problems of nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism.
Oh well, I am sure that when my aunt comes back in Manila next week for their wedding anniversary, her world will be brighter thrice, not only because of the new indoor and outdoor lightings that I installed ; not only because that the significance of day is her 50th wedding anniversary, but more so because of the LASIK surgery that her eyes went through!
Yeah, she is, right now, in L.A., California with her husband doing a holiday-business trip. She phoned me yesterday just to ask for my second opinion before she submitted herself for a Lasik surgery. Well, I told her to go with it as it was necessary and essential in her forthcoming BIG day.
She explained a bit to me that one of the most famous medical procedure to correct vision is with a surgery called LASIK , which uses a laser to change the curvature of the cornea of the eye.
LASIK has become the procedure of choice for almost all patients with eye problems because they recover quickly and have fewer side effects and complications than with other methods of vision correction.
They say that most LASIK patients who underwent the procedure notice a significant improvement in their vision soon after surgery because LASIK removes tissue within the cornea to correct the problems of nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism.
Oh well, I am sure that when my aunt comes back in Manila next week for their wedding anniversary, her world will be brighter thrice, not only because of the new indoor and outdoor lightings that I installed ; not only because that the significance of day is her 50th wedding anniversary, but more so because of the LASIK surgery that her eyes went through!

No comments:
Post a Comment